Welcome to my blog, my blog has had many themes over the past but currently its titbits of things I enjoy personally from Tumblr and my own posts are essentially a scapbook of my own thoughts things that have appealed to me and things I dont want to forget too easily.
am i the only one who is pretty sure this is a water bending move?
I’m a firm believer that the best benders are those who look beyond their own element’s bending techniques and discover new ways of bending. Look at Toph, she bends completely differently from other earthbenders, and she’s one of the most powerful benders in the world. Look at Iroh, he devised lightning redirection from waterbending. This just shows that Zuko is a great firebender.
I think it probably has more to do with the way Zuko changed from the beginning to the end of the story. Each bending art is modeled after a martial art that closely mimics the element. Perhaps Zuko’s change in bending style is supposed to represent how his once fiery spirit had become more tranquil like a water bender’s.
1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven?
Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs?
Not when she is happy, but when she is sad.
What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door?
Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night?
Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep?
Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Every time you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time, but love her like it’s the first?